Friday 6 September 2013

100% Working Vodafone 3G Trick Based On NmD VPN September 2013

Hello,
Friend's I am  Posting A Blasting Vodafone Trick After Long Time.
I Hope Many User Know About Vodafone Twitter Trick.
Vodafone is considered to be the best 3G provider globally. Since July 2013 most of the Indian trick’s User are enjoying theVodafone 3G Twitter Trick which is working in most of the regions in India. In short this trick works on Twitter host with

Vodafone 3G UDP Twitter Trick features:

  • Based on Free Official Twitter service
  • Working perfectly all over India on UDP port with better speed
  • Much faster Speed as compared with Current working TCP Tricks
  • No speed capping and SIM Blocking issue like Airtel
  • New VPNBook servers supports torrent downloading via utorrent
  • No ads and annoying popups on VPN
  • No Need to activate any service or recharge with any 3G packs
  • No balance deduction at all
  • This trick is tested in MH, UP east, Gujarat, W.B, Delhi

How to Setup Vodafone 3G Trick

So here comes the final step for setting up this High Speed UDP Trick on your windows platform, If you are a geek or regular Trick user then you may just download the trick config and use it, A Newbie should follow the below given steps properly before implementing on the trick.
  • Initially you need to download the latest Vodafone UDP Trick file and use it with NMD VPN (A VPN Cleint for making tunnel connection)

Download Vodafone UDP Twitter Config From Here

  • Just Download NMD VPN if you don’t have it already on your system.
  • Now Install NMD VPN and copy thr downloaded config folder into: C:> Program files:> NMD VPN:> Config>
  • That’s it, We have included every details in VPN config, you don’t need to make any more changes.
  • Make sure you have some balance on your SIM as Internet on Vodafone can’t initiated on zero balance.
  • Now Connect you Vodafone 3G SIM with default APN: www
  • Just Run NMD VPN as administrator and connect with the given config.
  • UDP Connection with Vodafone Twitter host will be initiate and it will get connected instantly
  • That’s It! Now you may browse and download at full 3G Speed!

Screen Shot Of The Trick

So this was the most exclusive only working trick for this September, Stay tuned with ALL-in-ONE for more and more GPRS/3G trick which are daily updated.

Every effort have been made to provide you with latest and only Working tricks, If you still face any issues or have any questions, Feel free to ask us through comments section below and we will help you instantly:) Do Like ALL-in-ONE on Facebook for getting yourself updated towards Free Tricks Addiction.

15 comments:

Sirjee apka blog main to sirf padne ko hi milta hai. Download to hota hi nhi. Maine paid internet use karke v download nhi kar pa raha hu. Sirjee please send me the file url. I will ever thankfull to you. My id is jhum8888@gmail.com

pls send me trick at rdtandel_111@yahoo.com

Sir,paease i am currently using very slow internet so it is not possible for me to download the config so sir plz mail it to on prithvihegde25@gmail.com

I cant download it , so plz sir send it to me at zuhaibringshawl@hotmail.com....I vl b very thankful 2 u

sir please send me trick aniket.jammu@gmail.com

send me pls raapatil@gmail.com

sir please send me trick djsonubhati@gmail.com

if u put file to the survey dats means u dont want other to use it so no need to make a post u can use it ur self...

Please do send me the file on my email. My email is azman.nabi@yahoo.com

Saale gandmare kutte , bhonsdiwale tu zaroor kutiya ke pet me se nikla hoga. Rand ke bachche,ye chalta nahi hai

pl mail me rajkorkadu2010@gmail.com

pls send me voda configs because i am not able to complete the survey of fileice pls send me at parijatthakare99@gmail.com

Sir pls send me me airtel working config file to my mail balaresdy115@gmail.com

Sir pls send me me airtel working config file to my mail balaresdy115@gmail.com

Sir pls send me me airtel working config file to my mail balaresdy115@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...