Tuesday 13 September 2011

Yoyo Reliance 2g to 3g Convert and Get 1mbps Downloading Speed By magictrick.in

Yo Yo Guyz. . . I gotta way to convert 2G data into 3G. . .


In Obvious it's not a Trick, but worked For me, i Converted my 2G Data into 3G. .





Today i gotta message from Reliance, Saying that u can activate 3G service for one Day Validity or 20 Rs and of 75 MB... I thought, what's wrong in trying, so i dialled that service No, and after thaat, i get shocked while checking my 2G Balance, tthat said, Ur 3G_Deault Balance is so and so...
it may work for u too...
You just have to dial, *565*020#
and one more thing, try at Low Balance.. And then, check ur 2G Data, by Dialling, *333*1*3*1#..

1 comments:

i tried this trick but the speed is still the same and 3g dosent works in up ... ot is not yet launched.. plz tell me some better plan...i tried this trick but the speed is still the same and 3g dosent works in up ... ot is not yet launched.. plz tell me some better plan...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...