Tuesday 14 June 2011

Search atharcbm.blogspot.com with Goggle Site Search (Get Good Results)

If we search for thread in atharcbm.blogspot.com or GPRS Section we dont get good search results or sometime results shows non related topics/threads.

I have a good idea to search whole blog using Google Site Search

Eg. if you are looking for Network Switch trick for (w/o restarting phone) N73 phone.

open google.com

search "site:atharcbm.blogspot.com"
without quoting.

See how relevant topics are found.

We can use this trick for any forum just change the site name and search.




1 comments:

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...